This course equips you with skills to ensure that customer engagements and interactions with your organisation are delightful and lead to loyalty. They will be so delighted that they become your brand ambassadors. The course is made up of five classes and taught in the following order:
1. The Rudimenst of Customer Service. This is an introductory class that emphasises the real definition of a customer and customer service. We all know the phrase 'Customer is King". Why is that so? How do we treat the customer to make him feel like King indeed? We also show a video that throws light on how to understand your customer needs to enable you satisfy them.
2. Customer Service to Service Excellence. We want to show that customer service can be taken a notch up to being excellent service. We throw light on how this works. We are no longer just looking at serving the customer but serving with a sense of excellence. And doing is consistently.
3. The Drivers of Service Excellence. We explain the four main factors that drive excellence to ensure, delivery of product or service promised, with ease and within acceptable time frames. Excellence in service does not just happen. Businesses require structures to deliver excellently. We will take a close look at these structures.
4. The Skills Required to Deliver Excellent Customer Service. One of the important drivers of excellence Customer Service is the people who deliver these services. We discuss in detail the skills they require to succeed as Customer Service professionals
5. Customer Complaint Management. The manner in which customers are managed when they complain says a lot about a business. How are we supposed to receive and treat these complaints? What do we do with the information and feedback we get from complaining customers? We discuss this in detail to ensure that complaining customers become raving advocates for our businesses.
Microsoft, the Technology Company, in a research concluded that "Around the globe, 96% of consumers say customer service is an important factor in their choice of loyalty to a brand". Research like this one, make it pertinent for businesses around the globe to embrace customer service best practices. That is what this course is all about. You will enjoy it and experience the benefits if you take all learnings back to the workplace.
Hello and welcome to this first of 5 classes for this online course titled, Excellent Customer Service, Your Business Lifeline. This first class is titled The Rudiments of Customer Service. It is basically an introductory class made up of three lectures/videos. It is very captivating session which draws participants into the world of real customer service.
This course/classes will be taken by Chinwe Kalu, Learning & Development Expert and CEO of Customer Passion Point Limited. She designs training programs for SMEs, entrepreneurs and corporate organizations with her areas of interest being Customer Service, Marketing, Sales, Business Soft Skills, Self- Development & Motivation, Leadership and General Management.
She brings over 25 years of working with customer focused oganisations in different industires-Finance & Banking, Personal Care Services and Consultancy & Training. She set up the training arm of the Customer Passion Point Limited and has over the last five years developed training solutions for several organizations.
A woman of many parts, she is also into Public Speaking, writing and the media. She airs a radio program called Dove Eyes with Chinwe Kalu which focuses on matters that concern strengthening the family unit.
She will do justice to the classes as she is very passionate about the impact of customer service on organisational performance.
This class, Customer Service to Service Excellence, focuses on actually making service excellent. We believe that Customer Service should be given in your customer interactions. This is just the baseline. Customers are pushing for a little more, Service Excellence.
In this class, we compare mere Customer Service to Service Excellence and highlights why the latter is definitely the way to go. It also throws light on the Drivers of Service Excellence and how organisations need these structures to delight their customers.
In this class, we are focussing on the people who deliver the service. One of the biggest challenges businesses have is being able to get the right people to deliver this Service excellence. We want to emphasize the skills they require to deliver service excellence. There are 6 major skills required and discussed in detail in this class.
1. Friendly personality
2. Know your products and services
3. Understand your business processes
4. People Skills
5. Communication Skills
6. Customer Complaint Management Skills
We discuss each skill in detail
This class, Customer Complaint Management, addresses the manner in which customers are managed when they complain. The way an organisation handles complaints says a lot about it. How are we supposed to receive and treat these complaints? What do we do with the information and feedback we get from complaining customers? We discuss this in detail to ensure that complaining customers become raving advocates for our businesses.
In this class, we will be looking at how technology through Customer Relationship Management systems enable organisations understand and delight their customers. These systems enable speed, timeliness and better production processes. Also people become more effective. Technology is a real enabler of excellence in serving customers.